Jamie Cupper - Brief Intro

Hello Boid Peeps,

My name is Jamie.

Crypto - I first started out in 2010 mining BTC when it was in the low $30-$50 range. From that, I progressed to building mining rigs, and later on mining farms for large scale miners.

I was then introduced to Ark back in Dec 2016, which was the first ICO I got involved in. Ark was my first real entry into a crypto community and began to learn about how Delegated Proof of Stake (DPoS) worked. I quickly got involved in a number of other DPoS projects, with roles ranging from managing global community support teams, managing comm’s, bringing investors on board, developing whitepapers and managing teams of developers.

I took this knowledge and began to get involved in PoS projects too. Providing advice to a number of PoS and DPoS projects.

I then happened to stumble across Boid, a friend briefly mentioned what Boid was about and I was hooked. I then spent the next few days consuming all I could find on Boid. I mean come on, what isn’t to like, using spare computing resource you help progress research on mapping cancer markers, whilst gaining Boid tokens. At this point, I contacted John and offered to provide support, the rest, as they say, is history.

My professional background is in IT, data analysis/reporting, and for the last ten years, I’ve worked as a Chartered Buyer for a number of blue-chip firms. More recently I started working in Crypto and Procurement based projects as an Interim contractor.

I look forward to seeing more intro posts from the community and we look forward to welcoming you to Boid. :+1:

3 Likes

Great to have you @jamiec79!
You can thank Jamie for all the work he did setting up the Boid mining pool at rvn.boid.com and also he reviews Boid Proxys at vote.boid.com.