Taking into consideration when voting:
1. accurate bp.json config with regproducer signing key test passed
2. at least 99% reliability in the last 2 weeks
3. P2P endpoint provided and working
4. HTTPS API provided and working
5. EOSIO version on the node: minimum - 2.0.6
6. execution time for most of the time - max 1 ms in the last 2 weeks
If there are more than 30 nodes that have passed those 6 points we will add additional points that BP candidates will need to have in place.
We’re starting with the basics first. Safety and functionality of the network should be everyone’s first priority.
Tools that we use to help with the decision:
- Latest EOSIO version: https://github.com/eosio/eos/releases
- EOS Nation test portal: https://validate.eosnation.io/telos/producers
- Aloha Benchmarks: https://www.alohaeos.com/tools/benchmarks
- JSON Standard for Block Producer Information on EOSIO Blockchains --> https://github.com/eosrio/bp-info-standard
Boid Proxy Details: https://www.alohaeos.com/vote/proxy/tlosmain/proxy.boid